What Bounce House Jobs You Can ApplyDavid Hansen
If you are reading this article, chances are you may be someone who likes to start a career in bounce house industry, and you wonder what kind of jobs does the bounce house business proffer. We are talking about getting a job as an employee in the bounce house business, not owners or other type of employers.
A party and event rental company delivery driver is a versatile job title. Do not expect you only get to deliver rental inflatables and stuff, in a matter of fact, conveyance is only a part of the job duties. Some inflatable moonwalk companies may also call delivery driver as installer or crew or associate because of above reason.
- Transporting inflatables, tents and other rental items to client’s house via truck (and trailer).
- Heavy lifting, need to load and unload these heavy bouncers and slides.
- Installing bounce house for customers.
- Communicating with customers about safety rules of bounce house.
- Come back later when the event is over and pick the rentals up, and return to rental company’s warehouse.
- Cleaning the dirty returned bounce houses.
- Valid commercial truck driver license.
- Almost all party rental companies require you have a self-owned truck.
- Able to lift heavy items.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work on weekends and some weekdays.
- Familiar with local geography.
Front office assistant or associate in bounce house business is in charge of communicating with customers and booking reservations for them. Small moonwalk party rental owners do it themselves, big ones otherwise would go to hire.
- Answering phones and emails.
- Communicating with customers.
- Booking parties and events.
- Cleaning bounce houses and office area
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Persuasive selling skills
- Able to work on a computer and softwares (such as MS Office and rental software)
Event Planner and Coordinator
It is the indoor party place businesses would hire event planners and coordinators to organize or assist party events for kids, schools, churches, companies and many other organizations. Event planner needs to collaborate with all departments in the event company to make sure every ongoing event of customers are well under radar, in other words, all customers will enjoy a great time.
- Managing and organizing party events.
- Hosting and entertaining the guests.
- Setting up and cleaning all party items.
- Educating and applying safety rules about bouncy castles and other plays.
- Communicating with customers and upselling menu items.
- Outgoing personal character.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Capable of speaking the language of kids.
- Able to deal with contingencies.
- In a position to work flexibly in terms of time.
An inflatable manufacturer would hire sales representatives to sell custom made inflatable games to event rental companies and other establishments, and even individuals. Generally, those bounce house manufacturers will allocate leads and quotes from customers to sales department. Then, each salesperson contacts with customers and talk details via phones and emails. Even when a contract is done, these sales representatives will still keep in touch with their previous customers.
- Communicating with customers through phones, emails, social medias, etc.
- Explaining inflatable product details to customers.
- Factory touring with customers.
- Talking about price.
- Cooperating with designers and productions.
- Collecting payments.
- Giving customer feedbacks to company’s administration.
- Maintaining a good business relationship with customers.
- Compelling sales skills.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Good at customer relationship management.
- Able to work in office with computers and softwares.
- Know how to manage social media accounts.
- Having a load of knowledge about inflatable structure and manufacturing.
Inflatable bounce houses do not come out of thin air, for that reason, inflatable designer have a position on the job market. Evidently, bounce house designers, sales and customers work together to delineate the final blueprint.
- Designing with graphic design softwares.
- Be creative.
- Be able to meet deadlines for every project.