6 Hidden Words in Water Park Cartoon PictureDavid Hansen
It’s time for a little brain teaser, test how good you are at observation. Can you find out the 6 hidden English words in this water park scene picture drawing kids in a big swimming pool with water slides.
I’ll give answer below.
It’s answer time, whether you find yourself in trouble finding all of them, or you already figure them out. Here are the six hidden words:
- “slide” and “water” are on the leaves
- “float” is in the red pool float
- “swim” in the water slide
- “pool” is at the left bottom
- “wet” is on the swimwear of the blonde girl
Do you find these word searching games interesting? If so, there are some more here.